Prior to joining Utrecht University, I was a postdoctoral researcher (mid-2015 til 2017) in the Digital Security Group at Radboud University, The Netherlands. I received my PhD from Deakin University, Melbourne (Australia) in 2015, under the supervision of Prof. Lynn Batten. I completed my Bachelor of IT Honours (with First Class) and Bachelor of IT (major in IT Security and Mathematical Modelling) at Deakin University in 2011 and 2010, respectively.
- 22 Jan. 2018: I will give an invited talk at the Cybersecurity track of ICT.Open 2018 on 20 March 2018
- 02 Jan. 2018: I joined the Software Systems group Utrecht University as an Assistant Professor.
- 02 Aug. 2017: I am part of the Organizing Committee for the annual Summer School on Real-World Crypto and Privacy to be held on 11-15 June 2018 in Šibenik, Croatia.
- 20 Apr. 2017: I am a PC member for the research track of the 15th Australasian Data Mining Conference to be held in Melbourne, Australia in August.
- 22 Feb. 2017: I have been invited to join the Technical PC for the 8th International Conference on Applications and Technologies in Information Security (ATIS 2017) to be held on 06-07 July 2017 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- 31 Aug. 2016: I am a co-organizer of the 7th annual edition of CrossFyre, to be co-located with EuroCrypt 2017 and Euro S&P 2017 in Paris.
- 24 Aug. 2016: I was awarded an all-expense paid trip by Google to attend the annual Grace Hopper Conference in Houston, Texas in October. GHC is the largest gathering of women technologists.
- 15 Aug. 2016: I am part of the Organizing Committee for the annual Summer School on Real-World Crypto and Privacy to be held on 05-09 June 2017 in Šibenik, Croatia.
- Special Interest Group - Cybersecurity, part of IPN (Member)
- BCMT Award 2018 (Member of the Evaluation Committee)
- AusDM 2018, 28-30 November 2018, NSW, Australia. (PC Member of Academic Track)
- IEEE S&P 2018, 21-23 May 2018, San Francisco, California. (Member of Student PC)
- Summer School on real-world crypto and privacy, 11-15 June 2018, Šibenik, Croatia. (Co-organizer)
- 2nd CRYPTACUS workshop, 16-18 November 2017, Nijmegen, The Netherlands. (Co-organizer)
- AusDM 2017, 19-25 August 2017, Melbourne, Australia. (Member of Technical PC)
- ATIS 2017, 06-07 July 2017, Auckland, New Zealand. (Member of Technical PC)
- IEEE S&P 2017, 22-24 May 2017, San Jose, California. (Member of Student PC)
- SEMS 2017 (co-located with EuroCrypt and Euro S&P 2017), 29 April 2017, Paris, France.
(Web Chair and PC member)
- Crossfyre 2017 (co-located with EuroCrypt and Euro S&P 2017), 29 April 2017, Paris, France. (Co-organizer and PC member)
- Summer School on real-world crypto and privacy, 5-9 June 2017, Šibenik, Croatia. (Co-organizer)
- Workshop on Security in Cyber Physical Systems (co-located with HASE 2017), 12-14 January 2017, Singapore. (PC member)
- Crossfyre 2016, 21-22 July 2016, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Summer School on real-world crypto and privacy, 5-10 June 2016, Šibenik, Croatia. (Co-organizer)
- Crossfyre 2015, 02-03 November 2015, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
(Co-organizer and PC member)
- Halkes Women Faculty Network (Link).
(Board member since 2016)
- Radboud Women of Computer Science group (RWoCS).
(Chairwoman since 2015)
Grants, Scholarships and Awards
- 2017 - Cryptacus STSM grant for research visit at IMDEA Software Institute, Madrid (COST-STSM-ECOST-STSM-IC1403-38591)
- 2017 - Real World Cryptography Conference 2017 (RWC 2017) travel grant
- 2016 - Women Techmakers grant by Google for an all-expense paid trip to attend the 2016 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing in Houston, Texas (GHC)
- 2016 - TRUDEVICE STSM grant for research visit at University of Padova, Italy (COST-STSM-ECOST-STSM-IC1204-34892)
- 2016 - Conference on Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems (CHES 2016) travel grant
- 2016 - USENIX Security travel grant by Google [link]
- 2016 - Cryptacus STSM grant for research visit at COSIC, KU Leuven (COST-STSM-ECOST-STSM-IC1403-33615)
- 2015 - BASF Science and Technology Award 2015 Semi-Finalist, Victorian Young Achiever Awards, Awards Australia
- 2015 - Real World Cryptography Conference travel Grant
- 2015 - Publication Scholarship, Deakin University, Australia
- 2014 - Professor of Information Technology Postgraduate Degree Award, Deakin University, Australia
- 2014 - Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI) Intern Scholarship
- 2014 - Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship Finalist, Google
- 2013 - Higher Degree by Research Travel Grant, Deakin University, Australia
- 2013 - International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) Foundation Women’s Scholarship
- 2012 - International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) Research Graduate Scholarship,