I am an Assistant Professor in the Digital Security group at
Radboud University, The Netherlands.
Previously, I was briefly affiliated with the Software Systems group at Utrecht University, The Netherlands.
From mid-2015 until 2017, I was a postdoctoral researcher in the Digital
Security Group at Radboud University.
I received my PhD from Deakin University, Australia in 2015.
- Smart mobile devices security & privacy
- Side channel attacks & countermeasures
- Covert channel analysis & countermeasures
- Malware detection & classification
- Security & privacy in IoT
Digital Security Group