I am a tenure-track Assistant Professor in the Software
Systems group at Utrecht University, The Netherlands.
From mid-2015 until 2017, I was a postdoctoral researcher in the Digital
Security Group at Radboud University, The Netherlands.
I received my PhD from Deakin University, Melbourne (Australia) in 2015, under the supervision
of Prof. Lynn Batten.
(see About Me)
- Smart mobile devices security & privacy
- Side channel attacks & countermeasures
- Covert channel analysis & countermeasures
- Malware detection & classification
- Lightweight cryptography in IoT
Dept. of Information and Computing Sciences
Visiting Address (map)
Software Systems Group