I am a tenured research faculty at the Horst Görtz Institute for IT Security
at Ruhr University Bochum, Germany and hold a
guest researcher position at the Digital Security group at
Radboud University, The Netherlands.
Previously, I was affiliated as tenure-track Assistant Professor with the Digital Security group at
Radboud University (2019-2020) and Software Systems group
at Utrecht University (2018), both in The Netherlands.
From mid-2015 until 2017, I was a postdoctoral researcher in the Digital
Security Group at Radboud University.
I received my PhD from Deakin University, Australia in 2015.
- Smart mobile devices security & privacy
- Side channel attacks & countermeasures
- Covert channel analysis & countermeasures
- Malware detection & classification
- Security & privacy in IoT
- Carlo Meijer (Radboud University, co-supervised with Bart Jacobs, expected graduation: Summer 2021)
- Hamid Bostani (Radboud University, Oct. 2020 - )
- Daniel Klischies (Ruhr University Bochum, starting Feb. 2021)