I am a tenured research faculty at the Horst Görtz Institute for IT Security (Systems Security Chair)
at Ruhr University Bochum, Germany and hold a
guest researcher position at the Digital Security group at
Radboud University, The Netherlands.
Previously, I was affiliated as tenure-track Assistant Professor with the Digital Security group at
Radboud University (2019-2020) and Software Systems group
at Utrecht University (2018), both in The Netherlands.
From mid-2015 until 2017, I was a postdoctoral researcher in the Digital
Security Group at Radboud University.
I received my PhD from Deakin University, Australia in 2015.
- Adversarial machine learning
- Applications of machine learning for security & privacy
- User data privacy
- Privacy engineering; privacy compliance
- Security and privacy for IoT/Embedded devices
- Philipp Mackensen (Ruhr University Bochum)
- Dimitri Mankowski (Ruhr University Bochum)
- Stefan Horstmann (Ruhr University Bochum, co-supervised with Alena Naiakshina)
- Lukas Stennes (Ruhr University Bochum, co-supervised with Gregor Leander)
- Daniel Klischies (Ruhr University Bochum)
- Hamid Bostani (Radboud University)
- Carlo Meijer (Radboud University, co-supervised with Bart Jacobs)
Ruhr University Bochum
Information for visitors
For directions, see here